Your Privacy Rights
Scope and Approval
Collection of Personal Information
We collect the following personal information to provide you with MedicReS GMR Services and to help you personalize and improve your experience.
Information we collect automatically: We collect information from your computer, mobile phone, or other device that you access when you use MedicReS GMR Services. Information sent to us includes, but is not limited to: information about pages you have visited, computer IP address, device ID or unique identifier, device type, geographic location information, computer and connection information, mobile network information, pageview statistics, traffic from sites and sites, Referral URL, ad data and standard web log data, and other information.
Information you provide to us: We may collect and use any information you provide to us when you use MedicReS GMR Services, including adding information to a web form, adding or updating your account information, participating in community discussions, chats, or appeal solutions, or otherwise collecting information you send us about MedicReS GMR Services; We can store.
We also receive information about your transactions and activities when you use MedicReS GMR Services. Also, if you use MedicReS GMR Services, we can obtain the following information from you:
- Your name, such as your phone number, email address, workspaces, and other similar academic and communication information.
- Financial information such as your full bank account numbers and / or credit card numbers that you provide when you add your MedicReS GMR account or use MedicReS GMR Services.
- Detailed personal information such as your date of birth or your identity card number.
In addition, your communication with our customer support team, your answers to a survey, any other accounts (partially or wholly) that we think are in your control and in relation to other sources, including your interaction with MedicReS GMR corporate family and members of other companies (subject to their privacy policies and applicable law) We can gather information. In addition, the MedicReS GMR can monitor or record phone calls made with you or anyone acting on your behalf, for quality and educational purposes or to protect yourself. If you communicate with MedicReS GMR, you agree that your communication can be listened, watched or recorded without prior notice or without warning.
Information from other sources: We can also get information about you from third parties, such as authentication services.
Identity and Fraud Protection: We can gather information about you and your interaction with MedicReS GMR Services to help protect your personal information from fraud and abuse. We may also evaluate your computer, your mobile phone, or any other device to which you have access to identify any fraudulent software or activity.
Using Personal Information We Collect
Our primary goal when collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, easy, efficient and customized experience. We may use your personal information in the following forms:
- Providing MedicReS GMR Services and customer support;
- Performing your transactions and sending notifications about your transactions;
- Confirm your identity, including account creation and password reset operations;
- Solving objections, collecting fees and solving problems;
- To manage risk or detect fraud or potentially prohibited or illegal activities, to prevent and / or find solutions to them;
- Detect, prevent or find solutions to violations of policies or valid user contracts;
- Develop MedicReS GMR Services by customizing the user experience;
- Measure the performance of MedicReS GMR Services and improve their content and organization;
- To manage and protect our information technology infrastructure;
- Provide targeted marketing and advertising in accordance with your communication preferences, provide service update notifications and send promotional offers;
- Communicating with you by authorizing by our User Agreement by voice dialing, text messaging (SMS) or email communication from all phone numbers;
We may contact you by electronic means or by normal mail to inform you about your account, to resolve any problems with your account, to resolve an objection, to collect fees or fees, to apply for ideas through surveys and surveys, or to provide services to your account. In addition, we may contact you to provide you with coupons, discounts and promotions or to inform you about the services of MedicReS GMR Services and our corporate family. Finally, we may communicate with you if it is necessary to implement our policies, applicable laws, or contracts we have made with you. We can use automated and pre-recorded calls and text messages to get to you as efficiently as possible while communicating via the phone and you agree to receive them.
We will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes without your explicit consent. Combine your information with information we collect from other companies; We can use MedicReS GMR Services to develop and personalize its content and advertisements.
Personal Information Protection and Storage
How to Access Your Personal Information or Change Your Information
You can view and edit your personal information at any time by logging in to your account, reviewing your account settings and profile. You can also close your account via the MedicReS GMR website. If you turn off your MedicReS GMR account, your account will be marked "Off" in your database, but your account information will remain in your database for a certain period of time to resolve any disputes, resolve any issues, help with any inquiry, prevent fraud, enforce your User Agreement, or otherwise act as permitted by law or law. We can hold.
Contact Us For Privacy Questions